F-Pace - which one?

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

The proposal to charge 50% more for parking diesel engined cars in London won't help either. It's only a matter of time before other 'cash strapped' councils latch onto this as an easy way to raise extra revenue from the motorist!
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!

steveh

Post by steveh »

As Megatron says, it's not the c02 gases it's the particulates. I didn't say diesel cars would be worthless, I said the residuals would be low, big difference. Living in Scotland I wouldn't be interested in driving to London but they could be discouraged from other cities in time. Having said that who know what the government will be obsessing over next, they could chang there mind again. They will probably develop electric cars and discover something wrong with them in the future. We will be back to the horse and cart, then they will worry about flatulent horses polluting the air. 😡
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.