New facelift model

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Chammers

Post by Chammers »

Just been out to check mine (picked up last Friday - pics soon). No extra crease on mine and it is not a AWD model.
F-Type 400 Sport Coupe, Indus Silver, Panoramic roof, Climate pack2, front parking aid, rearview camera

steveh

Post by steveh »

Any excuse to go for a look, 😁 had our a year now and we are just the same!
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
steveh

Post by steveh »

Ours even.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
MOz

Post by MOz »

Have to say, I love the 18MY face. Looks better than the older version (of which I own).
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
AsifG

Post by AsifG »

Senninha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:53 pm Also a handy Owl storage area according to my daughter...though Owl doesn't seem that impressed

So I really like this pull down compartment ... but don't have it ... like the beanie photo above from big bri, this deep top tray is all I have .... is the pull down part of some options pack or model specific?

Having pulled my current plastic trim it simply pops off, suggesting an easy upgrade if the part is available ....Senninha2017-03-21 22:54:34
Resurrecting an old thread but did anyone get to find out if the pull down cubby hole was available as a spare part?

Cheers

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post