New facelift model

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Had a look at the new facelift f type r at my local dealer today. Must say I thought the new sports seat felt more comfortable. I don't think it looks much different with the new front bumper. They no longer have the high level storage compartment between the seats. No awd badge on the back now , I thought it was rwd at first. Salesman said they need more used ones for stock.
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.

daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

The high level compartment is really handy - why would they drop that?
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

That's what I thought, you get a small square net instead.
A400Seb

Post by A400Seb »

You didn't get any pictures did you?

I am waiting for mine to be delivered (also an R) and haven't seen any pics other than the Jag release one in white and the configurator (let alone in the flesh obviously).

Seb
Delivered 1 Apr 17: F-Type R Coupe in Ultra Blue with Panoramic Roof, 20" Diamond Cut Gyrodyne Wheels, Black Pack, Climate Pack 2, Parking Pack and Meridian 770W
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

No , but it's in lookers west London
I sure other dealers will have them very soon.
A400Seb

Post by A400Seb »

No , but it's in lookers west London
I sure other dealers will have them very soon.

No worries, thanks for the info. I'm wondering if mine will be the first I see. Awaiting transport to the dealer apparently.

Seb
Delivered 1 Apr 17: F-Type R Coupe in Ultra Blue with Panoramic Roof, 20" Diamond Cut Gyrodyne Wheels, Black Pack, Climate Pack 2, Parking Pack and Meridian 770W
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

That net was on old cars too - its some option to get the high compartment. My 2014 car has the net.....
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

That net was on old cars too - its some option to get the high compartment. My 2014 car has the net.....

Mine has the deep recess, so presumably the first owner ticked another option ... its currently home to one of my daughters teddy's ... she says its there to keep an eye on Daddy and is a good luck charm to keep me safe ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Chammers

Post by Chammers »

I pick mine up in less than a month - I will be disappointed if that storage compartment has disappeared!
F-Type 400 Sport Coupe, Indus Silver, Panoramic roof, Climate pack2, front parking aid, rearview camera
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Mine has the deep recess, so presumably the first owner ticked another option ... its currently home to one of my daughters teddy's ... she says its there to keep an eye on Daddy and is a good luck charm to keep me safe ...

Also a handy Owl storage area according to my daughter...though Owl doesn't seem that impressed

Megatron2017-03-17 08:35:48

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post