New facelift model

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
DDSK

Post by DDSK »

What a Prize Plonker ....and that's PLONKER

DDSK

Post by DDSK »

I Know I find many of you quite amusing , but that's life, full of deluded people who cannot see past the end of their noses. LOL Keep smiling as you have the best cars of all time NOT Cry I actually laugh when I see a poor sod driving an F Type probably on the way to his dealership for more repairs . Worse than the old FORD ... for those too dumb that is FIX OR REPAIR DAILY LOL. The ownership experience ? ,you really make me laugh, it's a car and not a great quality one at that, A POOR MANS rip off Aston Martin Built by an Indian company with Chinese parts.
This is the same issue across the whole JLR range ,Speaking from my own experience and that of associates , I Also rejected a Range Rover my Banker rejected 2x XJ's , A friend rejected his XE and I saw that an Evoque owner has placed notices over his car warning people not to by them . So all in all a fantastic track record to be proud of ,WELL DONE JLR . If they built aeroplanes I would never fly againLOL
Enjoy the Romance ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapCensored

DDSK2017-04-10 11:11:03
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Move along Troll. Your posting style reminds me of a certain someone....

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
shakin_lee

Post by shakin_lee »

DDK, my understanding is that forums is for like minded individuals to share their ideas or experiences and to give constructive feedback.
Resorting to name calling is counterproductive and is unlikely to get your point across. I have owned a few AMGs and can will agree that the general build quality (and quality of internal plastics and general trim) should be better.
However I bought my F type for emotional reasons, primarily the handling, engine note and response and the brilliant design.
Based on the comments you have been making I am somewhat confused as to why you would want to buy "A POOR MANS rip off Aston Martin Built by an Indian company with Chinese parts"
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Who's admin on here? Just ban that troll idiot please
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
Gollom122

Post by Gollom122 »

What's the point of banning him. He'll just reappear under a new name and I find his negativity reflects a balanced view on the forum. 99% positive is a good thing!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

we can remove him .. well I could but I am not a moderator, the XE forums on occasions have this child like behaviour .. just like the Z4 forum when I used to be a member.
You can find the IP address and do it that way, and when they change like they always do again you can just ban by the IP address also you get to know the pattern of the childish comments.

But as said we need a report button and a active moderator

regards
captainham

Post by captainham »

Don't feed the troll! If you argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
MOz

Post by MOz »

I reported multiple direct insults by another forum member the other day to admin and heard nothing back.

Admin really should make themselves known.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

What a Prize Plonker ....and that's PLONKER

Hilarious, thats the best you got lol

You,ve commented on various threads of people asking for help or generally questions and all you've come up with is spurious comments and childish name calling, yet you call yourself a car fanatic.

Best thing you can do lovey, pet, ducky is crawl back under your pebble and dont bother us againSmile
Notice no name calling eitherWink
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp

• You may also be interested in...