New facelift model

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
GNG

Post by GNG »

One suspects, having read his posts, that he is a virgin.

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Soooooo now that we've delt with the troll.. back on topic..

My F went in for its first service today - I've also had no major issues with it and its now been one year of ownership btw ;)
And look what was parked beside me when I went to pick it up...

You be the judge.. I'm biased and still prefer the looks of mine, but do wish I had InControlPro instead of just InControl!

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
GNG

Post by GNG »

It reminds me a bit of the Mercedes SLS.
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Interesting seeing them side by side. I hadn't realised they had added an extra crease to the bonnet of the 400. I'm sure I will be corrected on "crease" - but you know what I mean.

Oh - and by the way - 14 months of ownership and no issues with the car either. LOL We are still in love with one anotherWink
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I cannot understand why the colour Italian Racing Red has been withdrawn, it is such a fantastic colour.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Gillie

Post by Gillie »

Hi, I visited the local dealer last week and they had a new shape v8 and v6 next to each other and much prefer the v8s front as the v6 looked a bit plasticky and not a good fit but both still looked awesome imo!!
steveh

Post by steveh »

Interesting seeing them side by side. I hadn't realised they had added an extra crease to the bonnet of the 400. I'm sure I will be corrected on "crease" - but you know what I mean.

Oh - and by the way - 14 months of ownership and no issues with the car either. LOL We are still in love with one anotherWink

They have moved the bonnet louvres too.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
steveh

Post by steveh »

Or have they, just had a look at mine and the louvred on the silver one are the same as mine. I also have the extra crease on the bonnet. Must be because mine is AWD, which model is yours Sammy?
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

I was told when at the Brekkie meet that the vents and creases are AWD related as upto that point I hadn't realised the differences either ... the vents as the position is needed for extra cooling, the creases as they have to raise everything to accommodate the drive train ...
2WD need the upgraded vents in my opinion, and usually they will need to be black, the AWD I think work best in body color ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Mine is V6S RWD :)

The crease must be to do with the AWD?
Is the 400 AWD? I have no idea..
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post