New facelift model

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
m_101

Post by m_101 »

I would also be interested in this! thanks Senninha
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.

Megatron

Post by Megatron »

I find it a useful storage area, Owl or no owl - as far as I know it's only on the cab, but not sure exactly why the difference

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Mines a cab and i dont have it.....
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I have the 'owls nest option'....It's a pretty useful feature.

I'm currently looking to buy an owl to go in it, but for now, it's a hoot Clown
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Mines a cab and i dont have it.....

hmmm. Is it part of some pack then? Do you have something else in lieu?

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

That net was on old cars too - its some option to get the high compartment. My 2014 car has the net.....

Mine has the deep recess, so presumably the first owner ticked another option ... its currently home to one of my daughters teddy's ... she says its there to keep an eye on Daddy and is a good luck charm to keep me safe ...

On MY2016 The net is.present on the convertibles and the high storage on the coupé. I have the coupé and would have liked both !
DDSK

Post by DDSK »

Don't spend time worrying about cubby holes, Let's just hope that JLR has addressed some of the reliability and quality issues with 2018MY that have dogged this lovely car since it's release . I Can then place an order for one with some confidence that I won't have to reject it and Hopefully we won't have to visit the dealers every few miles anymore and can just Enjoy driving it.Stern Smile
Arne

Post by Arne »

Don't spend time worrying about cubby holes, Let's just hope that JLR has addressed some of the reliability and quality issues with 2018MY  that have dogged this lovely car since it's release . I Can then place an order for one with some confidence that I won't have to reject it and Hopefully we won't have to visit the dealers every few miles anymore and can just Enjoy driving it.Stern Smile

I think in general the reliability and quality of the F-type has been really good. Yes, there has been rhe odd ones with some major problems, but the huge majority has been problem free or just a few minor flaws that has easilly been sorted (under warranty).

I think the risk for any major problems with the F-type is equal to or less than any comperable sportscar.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
steveh

Post by steveh »

I have the 'owls nest option'....It's a pretty useful feature.

I'm currently looking to buy an owl to go in it, but for now, it's a hoot Clown

Is that wise?
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post