Jaguar E-Pace details released

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Priced from £28,500

Jaguar introduces its new compact performance SUV, the Jaguar E-PACE.

Joining Jaguar’s PACE family of performance SUVs, the E-PACE follows on from the successful F-PACE, which helped boost Jaguar’s sales by 83 per cent last year, and the all-electric I-PACE Concept which will go into production in 2018.

Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said: “The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-PACE stands out. Every Jaguar is designed to excite the senses, and we think E-PACE will do just that, albeit with its own individual character.”

The Jaguar E-PACE features sports car-derived AWD technology and an all-Ingenium line-up of petrol and diesel engines, as well as a suite of connected technology and safety features.

The compact performance SUV will be revealed to the world on 13 July.

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

Our dealer has invited us to the VIP launch event for this :D

so will take plenty of pics
Last edited by Deleted User 1088 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

This is the car that is of great interest to me as a possible replacement to our faithful but aging Civic I-DTec.
At the end of the day, I think the decision will come from comparing the interior space/practicality.

Very much looking forward to seeing one in the flesh and having a test drive asap.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

kaspa wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:40 pm
Our dealer has invited us to the VIP launch event for this :D
And this is one of the reasons I dislike talking to main dealers ... (Nothing to do with you Kaspa!!)

At the very same dealership on two separate occasions they have asked if I'm interested in the f-pace, even offers me the 24hr test drive etc ... I have politely declined saying it's too big for us but we are interested in the new E-pace when it arrives ...

On both occasions the order monkey has taken my details and promised to let me know when details arrive, cars are available for viewing, specs etc .... And now, with a genuinely interested customer, already supporting the brand the usual high standards of service are demonstrated once again ... And they wonder why purchasers are using brokers and carwow approach ....

Rant over, steps off soap box ...

Have a great evening Jasper and please do post up the photos, and maybe grab me a brochure too, thanx, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
MOz

Post by MOz »

This was a topic of conversation at the family BBQ last night. Dealerships just fail with the personal touch these days. All they care about is the set targets the group management set them. No time or awareness of the wider customer base and if it's not an interested punter stood right in front of their noses after a car that's immediately orderable (or in stock to drive away) they don't give a shit.

As an aside looking forward to seeing a hot E-Pace. Fingers crossed it will give the Macan a run for its cash.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
MOz

Post by MOz »

I'd remind them you're interested Paul and request you're invited.

Fall for the car and order it from a rival dealer 😂
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

When is your dealer having their VIP launch Kaspa?
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I suspect they only use a database of purchase customers rather than service customers and those that have expressed interest. If Jaguar marketing department read these forums perhaps they will realise they are missing a significant sector of what should be their target market.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

MOz wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:26 am I'd remind them you're interested Paul and request you're invited.

Fall for the car and order it from a rival dealer 😂
May nudge them, but maybe just take the extended test drive, rag the thing and test its off road ability and return for a days cleaning :lol:

Then, go and buy elsewhere ... Showing the care they are showing potential owners ... It's not just Jaguar as friends have had similar issues at BMW, Merc and Peugeot dealers ...

An SVR model would be interesting, especially if they offer all fuel types ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Rob wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 am When is your dealer having their VIP launch Kaspa?
Hello .. fully understand the comments mentioned

Our dealer has 6 VIP tickets in their network to share ... the event will be at Excel London, so its the official jaguar launch that we have been invited to

Beadles have been good in this respect as we where invited to the new sport brake event but work commitments got in the way, I think the launch in 13 July but not 100% sure. so not a dealer event but a corporate jaguar event

I have been told to wait for a email that will be sent to me so I can register for us both ... this is all I know currently :)

also as mentioned .. all our car purchases are completed 100% through carwow

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post