how much can you fit in a f types boot

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
car

Post by car »

thought this would be intresting lets see how much we can fit in the boots of our f types (coupe and convertible)

philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

Well I went on a fishing holiday in Scotland with my son for a week last year and we had two large hold-alls for clothes, two fishing bags, boots, jackets, waterproofs, life jackets and fishing rods (laid horizontally behind the headrests). The coupe just swallowed them all up. We did have to remove the cover though.
Philly

Post by Philly »

Well I can fit in my coupe 3 dogs and space to spare for some light shopping ( as long as the can't eat it ). Was a main reason to buy as we could fit them in for the odd walk. But people do get a surprise on the motorway when the glance to admire the car ( well hope they are ) to see three fluffy heads pop up and stare back.
Caldera red - 3.0 Litre V6 380PS R-DYNAMIC Supercharged Petrol (Automatic) Rear Wheel Drive
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Went up to Newcastle for my daughter's PhD graduation a few weeks ago and made a week of it around Kielder Water, Dark Skies Observatory and up the East Coast.

In the convertible we had a squarish holdall the size of the extended well, 2 big soft bags, wash bags, coats, walking boots, camera and lenses - and not forgetting the suit and dress on the hooks behind the seats - with careful bag purchase and planning you can get a surprising amount into the not so commodious boot space.

IMG_1059.JPG

MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
timlaw

Post by timlaw »

All my golf gear. Bag electric trollley shoes battery etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F Type Coupe S - racing red, black pack, blade alloys (and lots more ...)
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

I didn't even know we had hooks behind the seats of the convertibles🏃
Just off to have a look.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

I can get my golf trolley in the boot with the wheels off but the clubs have to go in the passenger footwell.
Still surprised a full size golf bag won't fit in the boot.....bad design that.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Yeah... Terrible that fitting a golf bag wasn't a priority in the design meetings for a sports car. 😂

That's the punishment for playing golf 😜
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Derivative

Post by Derivative »

Superb design not allowing a full golf bag in the boot.
Even better that I can get the 12-bore in the boot without having to break it down!!!! (No it's not sawn off)

(Has anyone tried getting a body in the boot yet???)
MY2018 R-Dynamic 340 coupe
Tel

Post by Tel »

The wife and I did a tour down to France fort 4 days last year, so all the gear for that plus my mobile detailing/cleaning gear. Unfortunately that meant no room for any wine at the Hypermarché!
We used the Jaguar luggage set and it was brilliant; ultra flexible which helped when compressing it in the boot :-)
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩