European Car tour?

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

Keep me posted on trips. me and the missus would love to join.

NC500, italian lakes both sound great.

JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

We would certainly be up for a Scotland 500 next Summer if any members are interested.
Rob
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
steveh

Post by steveh »

Just as well your not doing the NC500 this weekend as I have just read that the A832 between Gorstan and Achnasheen is flooded and a portion has been washed away!
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

We're doing the NC500 this weekend! Do you have a link to any info on that? Heavy rain on the way up here to Inverness last night but weather looking good for the rest of the trip.

Please post a link to info on that road being washed away.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Just found it on BBC news. Shit. Detour to start the route then!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Just need to go down the Loch side and over the A87 then. Have done the Achnasheen road several times so not a big deal but a bit annoying we won't be starting on the official route!
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Have a great run...very envious. Rob
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
steveh

Post by steveh »

Should still be a good run dezzy, we had a narrow escape as we used the A832 on the way to and from Applecross last weekend.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Thanks guys. Yes, will still be awesome. Have done several bits of it over the years so looking forward to doing the whole route.

I woke up really early in our hotel here in Inverness so have been to fill up the tank and back already before breakfast... Just need my wife to get up now so we can get on the road! 😀
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Well that was amazing! Full NC500 write up with lots of photos coming soon on a separate thread!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post