New BMW Z4 Concept

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

So what do we think of the new Z4 concept launched at Pebble Beach, supposedly with all the design language of the production?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/moto ... -direction

Looks very close to the F type design language, especially front end. Concept is to me the Project 7 and will be toned down for production

As ex Z4 owner it's an interesting car
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

A friend of mine who is one of the design directors for Lincoln Motors is over at Pebble Beach doing a launch of one of his designs too.

He seems to be singing the praises of the styling on that new Z4....Knowing him, my conclusion is that it must be quite special.

That said, for me....i'll stick with my Jag 8-)
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

but this is a concept car model

I very much doubt if the finished example will look like that .. well going by the spy shots that I have seen, for a start it will have roll hoops behind the seats .. but lets wait and see
also the Z5 forum will have to close :D
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

kaspa wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm but this is a concept car model

I very much doubt if the finished example will look like that .. well going by the spy shots that I have seen, for a start it will have roll hoops behind the seats .. but lets wait and see
also the Z5 forum will have to close :D
For sure it's a concept and I posted it as such, but to be on sale by mid next year, so basics are there. All the special touches will be priced out and it'll be launched as a standard 2 roll hoops on a ragtop.

I thought the design language echoed the F type in many ways which is a compliment to a 4 year old design, but I too am keeping the F Type
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more