be careful more car thefts

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
bigknd

Post by bigknd »

TopCat wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:09 pm I have an Amazon non tracking pouch and put the fob in it and car couldn’t see it. In mine there were two sections to the wallet and the fob needed to be in the shielded section - no idea why there is also an unshielded section.
I use them as well, when your using the car just pop the key into the non shielded part of the pouch and use as normal. Then when the car goes back into the garage put keys into the shielded part. Always remember to have a second pouch for the spare keys and keep them shielded. :)

captainham

Post by captainham »

car wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:15 pm does anybody have any suggestions to keep my car and keys safe and any ideas how to deter thiefs
I've just bought one of these, keep keys for both our cars in here and it's 100% effective, as I've tried to open it when standing next right to the car but nothing happens.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

car wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 pm will the steering wheel lock I have bought act as a deterrent to would be Thiefs and if any Thiefs are reading this if you try to steal my car or break into my house or do any damage to my property I will set my 2 Rottweilers on you
Well i have a castle with a moat and drawbridge and if the thieves get past that and try and steel ;) my fleet of cars i'll set my tigers on them.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies