E Pace in dealers

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Went to local dealer just to check some colours and info on E Pace
Pure luck the first one had arrived minutes earlier and saw it pre PDI on Wednesday

73EFE3B7-F5BD-4585-9BAF-454463530D98.jpeg

DBD49B18-FB83-4486-AE25-EAD6BE6072F1.jpeg

7CBD1DCC-03CB-47E4-80D3-CC1BF7502146.jpeg

First impressions are it a really nice alternative to the now oh so common Evoque (same platform)
Daughter’s now ordered one in Firenze red, black roof and a few toys, for delivery next year. Not even test driven yet, but logic is as they hit the showrooms the build date will fly out as orders land

Not sure what 3 Jags on the drive says.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

car

Post by car »

it says you have common scense for choosing to buy the best of british e pace looks real nice might sell my xf for it
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Yep, saw one at Guildford this morning.

It's fine if that's your thing - no doubt attract some Murano / Cashcow types moving up.

Back at 3pm for a 45 min drive in the F-Type SVR :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Lunar wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 am Yep, saw one at Guildford this morning.

It's fine if that's your thing - no doubt attract some Murano / Cashcow types moving up.

Back at 3pm for a 45 min drive in the F-Type SVR :D
They have an SVR locally and was offered a drive, but will wait until it's drier to be able to explore it better :)
Enjoy your test
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Yep, good call.

Think i'm going to need the awd.
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Plenty of recent reviews.

From our sister E-Pace forums.
https://www.epaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=101

F-Pace forums page 8 onwards. (after the ramblings about a KIA :roll: )
https://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic ... 5&start=80

It seems to be getting mixed reviews and engine spec seems to be a big factor.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

I saw a couple of E-Paces in the dealer on Thursday and I have to say was a little underwhelmed. It didn't look quite as good in the flesh as I was expecting but it's probably quite wheel/colour dependant.

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
car

Post by car »

casium blue f pace lurking at the back in the first photo makes me smile everytime I see a fellow f pace driver I flash my lights and give them a wave us jaguar owners must stuck together
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I think something’s stuck together.

(And apologies for using syntax.)
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Sitting in the dealer right now waiting on the rear badge being replaced on my F-type (the R of JAGUAR was falling off) so had a look at the two E Paces they have on stock. I really like the interior due to its similarities to the F-type but I'm not so keen on the front. The F Pace front lights look much better.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post