help

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Myer

Post by Myer »

Come on guys get real, he is posting the same garbage on the Velar forum with a different twist!

Maybe the best way forward is for us not to respond to his posts.

Tel

Post by Tel »

Maybe, he or she just needs a little coaching in the right direction rather than a ban which I think is a bit harsh.

After all it's up to the forum members members if they choose to respond or not; we all want to help genuine fellow owners.

Just my thrupenny, ha'pennies worth...
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I would rather not see anybody banned, I can see who the post is by before clicking through so can ignore any that I think unlikely to be of interest.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Trouble is lots of members don't post often and don't know about this idiot so if they see his threads they will respond not knowing the troll that he is
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
Arne

Post by Arne »

wanner69 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 pm Trouble is lots of members don't post often and don't know about this idiot so if they see his threads they will respond not knowing the troll that he is
That is my thoughts on this as well.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Agree with Wanner
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Not strictly speaking a troll though, just a timewaster, and that's pretty much what the internet is for anyway :p
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

ajbh wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm Not strictly speaking a troll though, just a timewaster, and that's pretty much what the internet is for anyway :p
Quite! It's not as if (s)he's trying to taunt anyone. A true troll would be rather more contentious.