help

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Now this will be interesting.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel

Arne

Post by Arne »

car wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 pm I am really fed up with your posts if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all
Maybe you should follow your own advice, as we are pretty much fed up with your posts now.

Waisting peoples time with fake storys and problems is everything BUT nice......
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Tel

Post by Tel »

Sorry, I thought this was an F-Type forum.
Why not try the F-Pace forums ?

Alternatively you could read your manual, learn about Jag assist and have your answer within a matter of minutes?

Very odd behaviour...may be too much Christmas spirit πŸ˜‹
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

I used to find it amusing, but frankly now this is beyond that.
It's boring, trivial and detracts from the enthusiasts on here who love their cars and want to exchange real information and stories
Time for 'car' to walk or be pushed
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

cj10jeeper wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 pm I used to find it amusing, but frankly now this is beyond that.
It's boring, trivial and detracts from the enthusiasts on here who love their cars and want to exchange real information and stories
Time for 'car' to walk or be pushed
I agree. I'm really quite bored of it now. He's clearly a 12 year old living out his car fantasies online. Please get rid of him.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Gasman2

Post by Gasman2 »

Have to agree it did seem a juvenile question he asked
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

I'm a moderator on a Honda Civic forum and we wouldn't put up with this idiots posts for this long, can't a mod on here just ban him and be done with it?
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

wanner69 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:24 pm I'm a moderator on a Honda Civic forum and we wouldn't put up with this idiots posts for this long, can't a mod on here just ban him and be done with it?
I was a mod for a decade on the Z4 forum and would have done the same if the members had torn him to bits first
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

wanner69 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:24 pm I'm a moderator on a Honda Civic forum and we wouldn't put up with this idiots posts for this long, can't a mod on here just ban him and be done with it?
Maybe we tend to be a bit more tolerant than just banning someone because we don't like their posts.
We also take note of other members who in the past have commented that things were "harmless" and didn't warrant the ultimate sanction.
The OP hasn't signed in since I posted my question to him on page one of this thread so I'll give him the opportunity to respond.
Obviously if he doesn't and given the reactions of members to this particular thread then it may well be that he will be excluded from membership on here.
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

PhilB wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:54 am
Maybe we tend to be a bit more tolerant than just banning someone because we don't like their posts.
We also take note of other members who in the past have commented that things were "harmless" and didn't warrant the ultimate sanction.
The OP hasn't signed in since I posted my question to him on page one of this thread so I'll give him the opportunity to respond.
Obviously if he doesn't and given the reactions of members to this particular thread then it may well be that he will be excluded from membership on here.
A fair and sensible approach.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel