New I pace on the Jag configurator

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

Worth a look and a play ... but expensive cars

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/i-pace/index.html

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Nice looking but £86k for a launch edition with upgraded wheels and couple of bits, just doesn’t work out as realistic.
You could have 2 decent spec E Pace for that
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

You soon head north of £70k.

Glad I didn't hang on to my XE and have a deposit down on one - think I made the right choice.

...let me just go start up the F-Type and check :)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Thought I’d have a look, go for nice sensible build based on the base model (the one Jag thinks will be the main seller) and I still hit £76k!!!

Went grey with black pack, roof, leather, heated memory and air suspension ... if I had the ££ I’d take 2 used Jag’s, an F-type and F-pace ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Senninha wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:47 pm Thought I’d have a look, go for nice sensible build based on the base model (the one Jag thinks will be the main seller) and I still hit £76k!!!

Went grey with black pack, roof, leather, heated memory and air suspension ... if I had the ££ I’d take 2 used Jag’s, an F-type and F-pace ...
Yep ... exactly what I thought and SWMBO even agreed :)
Ian J

Post by Ian J »

It will be interesting to see how it fares against the Tesla which is it's only competition at the moment. The Tesla is also expensive but there aren't many dealers and the build quality is so so.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I guess Jaguar's usp is cheaper so so.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust