Blenheim Palace Supercar 2018

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
basher

Post by basher »

Anyone going along to Blenheim Palace Supercar 2018 on Sunday?

https://www.blenheimclassicsupercar.com/
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁

mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

It looks like three cars are going along to Blenheim tomorrow, at the moment. Two of us from the South coast A27/M27/A34 and one from West London at the moment. There's a Sainsburys at Kidlington very close to Blenheim if we want to try to meet and roll up and park together.

https://www.blenheimclassicsupercar.com/faqs/
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Alasdair63

Post by Alasdair63 »

Ok Mick what time will we meet at the Sainsbury’s?
Corrie grey svr Coupé
Carbon graphite vorsteiner wheels
Kw lowering springs
PB big brakes
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I reckon leaving at 8.00am, past Southampton 8.30 ish and on up the A34. should make Sainsbury's Kidlington at around 9.45am.

What time do you plan on leaving Basher?

Also it looks like they might have F1 on a big screen, so might be worth taking some chairs.
basher

Post by basher »

Hi Mick.

I'm in a b&b 5 miles away from Blenheim. Definitely up for meeting up at Sainsbury's at 9-45.

mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

OK meet at Kidlington at around 9.45 tomorrow. I'll just have to remember not to go flying past the junction! As there's a chance I'll be on autopilot after twenty years of driving to the Midlands regularly. Doh! Might have to use the sat nav just in case.
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Scorching day at Blenheim Palace, hence the blurry photo. Great cars Bugatti's, Pagaini's Lambo's loads of Mclaren's Aston's Ferrari's Porsche's and many others. Including a number of F types which seemed to fit in quite nicely. The F type display in the public car park was also worth seeing :lol: according to some. Just as we were queuing up to leave I heard someone walk past saying 'I really want one of those' as we rumbled by.

Blenheim 2 pics.jpg

basher

Post by basher »

What a great event at a beautiful location. Nice to meet up again with @MickJaguar & @Alasdair63.

Here's a selection of my pics from Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPHn6UFg5u ... ti0r0581uo

bigknd

Post by bigknd »

mickjaguar wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm Scorching day at Blenheim Palace, hence the blurry photo. Great cars Bugatti's, Pagaini's Lambo's loads of Mclaren's Aston's Ferrari's Porsche's and many others. Including a number of F types which seemed to fit in quite nicely. The F type display in the public car park was also worth seeing :lol: according to some. Just as we were queuing up to leave I heard someone walk past saying 'I really want one of those' as we rumbled by.

Blenheim 2 pics.jpg.
Yes was a great day both weather wise and car wise, I was with Super Car Driver and we were on stand by 8am so a very early start for us. Lots to see and mine is in your bottom left picture :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post