epace

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Curious to know why you think the E Pace will face soon? It's a great looking car, handles and rides excellently. More practical than an Evoque too. Honestly don't notice the weight difference vs. a Velar or an F Pace.
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Why do you think it’s more practical than an Evoque?
I have both and feel the Evoque is more practical given jts extra boot space

I agree in questioning the ‘fade’ comment.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Probably should have been more specific - more practical with the rear seats folded, has a bit more room than the Evoque, which is great when I'm transporting multiple bikes! Used to find it a little more difficult to fit multiple bikes in an Evoque with seats down is all :)
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Chrissyg wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:48 pm Probably should have been more specific - more practical with the rear seats folded, has a bit more room than the Evoque, which is great when I'm transporting multiple bikes! Used to find it a little more difficult to fit multiple bikes in an Evoque with seats down is all :)
How odd. The Evoque is quoted as around 200 Litres more with seats down, which echoes my experience of last weekend when I used both to relocate my daughter to London. Evoque held way more due to its more cubic shape. Both lack fully lie flat seats

Separately add in 4WD and 2 tonne towing capacity and it leaves the EPace

EPace is however the more sporty drive, by far
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

The only advantage the E-Pace has it doesn't have the 'knob' selector but a proper stick. But price-wise its for too much
in comparison to any other SUV on the market. They are here 60-100% more expensive then the cheap makes and then
are 'bare' as well. Honestly prices for JLR have sky rocketed too much and I even start looking at Hyundai for the D3
replacemetn, for sure if the new Defender is priced 'over the top' as is the norm with JLR since the Evoque appeared.

Their brand 'price up' is worth no more then 15-20% , not 60-100%.
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello we loved the E Pace but in the end my wife purchased a new Evoque petrol HSE Dynamic with a few extras like Magna ride etc
The main reason was £8000 discount through carwow, we are very please with our purchase
May go for the E Pace in a few years time but really like the look of the 2nd generation Evoque

A few pictures when she picked her new car up from the dealers .. please note the white areas are the protective film from the factory still in place
other options - spare wheel - privacy glass - powered tailgate - adaptive suspension (Magna ride)

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg