What does your forum name mean?

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

My first initial was bought for my 50th birthday and first 3 letters of my surname Yoxall
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Captain Midlife

Post by Captain Midlife »

Not too much thought required. Captain is my title at work and Midlife because my good lady said I was having one of those crises when I said I wanted another toy for the garage. Probably a bit late as I don't expect to live to 116 years old 8-)
Between toys :cry:
Cats

Post by Cats »

Mine is the first 3 letters of my surname and was my nickname at school and when playing football (not very well I might add).
Seems very apt when buying a Jag. Had TVRs and on those forums people assumed the name was due to decatting them 😜😜.
Not quite got the Jag yet but I have paid a holding deposit so will defo have to look for a "cat" plate to go with it or is that too chavvy? Am I lowering the tone? 😁😜
Rhodium Silver F Type SVR Coupe 2016 now gone sadly
Ultra Blue F Pace SVR 2022
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Probably the purrfect car for a CAT plate 😁
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Robcat1978

Post by Robcat1978 »

Another Cat! Mine is 1st 3 letters of forename and surname
F Type my2017 SVR Santorini/Ultimate Black
BMW G80 M3 Competition Portimao Blue
Range Rover Sport SVR Bosphorus Grey
shinedowngirl

Post by shinedowngirl »

I’m just a huge fan of the band Shinedown love there music love them great down to earth guys met them a few times, covered in tattoos most Shinedown related, I know I am that sad person πŸ™„but who cares, it’s what life is about great music and fantastic fast cars. 🀟🀟🏎🏎
scm

Post by scm »

Why do people think it's sad to have a passion in their life? :?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
basher

Post by basher »

shinedowngirl wrote: ↑Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:34 am I’m just a huge fan of the band Shinedown love there music love them great down to earth guys met them a few times, covered in tattoos most Shinedown related, I know I am that sad person πŸ™„but who cares, it’s what life is about great music and fantastic fast cars. 🀟🀟🏎🏎
So I was correct, eh!

Shinedown are great, but I'm a little late to the party! I don't buy many albums these days, but Shinedown and Halestorm are recent purchases. 🀘
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
kookaburra1457

Post by kookaburra1457 »

First Australian bird I heard in the night and couldn't identify when I arrived to work there in 1997, name has stuck ever since. Google it..... :lol: :shock:
2014 Dark Sapphire V6S Coupe with ivory/grey extended leather, sports seats, panoramic roof, 20 inch prop alloys, Meridian surround sound and lighted kick-plates 8-) 8-)
Jarramag

Post by Jarramag »

My hometown is Jarrow which us locals pronounce Jarra. I’m also a Big fan of Newcastle United whose nickname is the magpies, often shortened to the mags. Hence Jarramag πŸ‘
V6 S Coupe British Design Edition
Ultra Blue
Pan Sunroof
AWD
MY2017

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post