Spitfire in a Garden, Kent.

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Ok Guys and Gals..I shall now knock on this mans door and see if this can happen!
Silver used to be on log books as white years ago lol..Sorry Basher.

Fingers crossed he's a Jaguar fan..although in the top picture, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that's a Vauxhall? Maybe Mazda? Or even ssssssangonyggaaageedoodaa..Stupid bloody name.
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.

Nick

Post by Nick »

A good friend (departed) of mine managed to buy a Dutch one after the war with a mate of his. His mate decided to go over and attempt to fly it back even though he had no time on Spitfires.. too impatient and wouldn’t wait for my friend to collect for them..

You can guess what happened, as it was an early Mark it had a two position prop, fine and course, he took off in course, well didn’t actually as he went through a hedge and destroyed the aircraft.......
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Nick wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm A good friend (departed) of mine managed to buy a Dutch one after the war with a mate of his. His mate decided to go over and attempt to fly it back even though he had no time on Spitfires.. too impatient and wouldn’t wait for my friend to collect for them..

You can guess what happened, as it was an early Mark it had a two position prop, fine and course, he took off in course, well didn’t actually as he went through a hedge and destroyed the aircraft.......

doh.jpg

MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post