Karcher K2 pressure washer problem

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Rivendell

Post by Rivendell »

Thanks for the replies. I was chuffed when it worked. It’s probably on borrowed time, but it will be good while it lasts!
BRG V6 with 20 inch alloys and the Exhaust switch!

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

My turn to carry on with this thread .. my K4 Karcher pressure washer looked like it exploded the other day when trying to clean my decking
so have decided to repair as inspired by this thread - there was water everywhere

Tried to make a temp repair so I could complete the job but totally unsuccessful - if you look closely you can see the split in the mold

then after some research found a upgraded repair kit

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

I have a K4 - how long did it last before breaking? Mine is about 4 years old, used regularly
Deleted User 1088

Hello
hardly used but about 5 years old ... ish
also this is a Karcher upgrade part so they must know about the weakness in the plastic part
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

kaspa wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:33 pm Hello
hardly used but about 5 years old ... ish
also this is a Karcher upgrade part so they must know about the weakness in the plastic part
Thanks kaspa, guess I’ll be adding to this thread soon enough then!
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

My K4 is about 4 years old too... !

Well done on the repair and finding the upgraded part. :)
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
Deleted User 1088

Hello gang

so new parts have arrived today - nice little project for the weekend - just for info mine is the K4 model
regards

IMG_0054.JPG

Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

I’ve got a k3 that’s sprung a leak, you can have a go it that one if your really bored 😃
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post