GAP Insurance

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Jules_74

Post by Jules_74 »

Thanks, i'll see what I can do and if I have any success then i'll let you know.
Jaguar F-Type V6 S 3.0 Petrol Automatic, Italian Racing Red, Exterior Black Pack, 20" Carbon Blade Alloys, Panoramic Roof, Full Leather, Switchable Sports Exhaust, DAB, Touch Screen Media System.

Jules_74

Post by Jules_74 »

I dropped ALA an emailing explaining that i'd applied a 10% discount and then later realised that there was a valid 25% discount in circulation. I received a call today to confirm that I was happy for them to cancel my policy, issue a new policy with the 25% discount and refund the difference back to my card. The call took less than a minute with nothing for me to do and I saved an additional 15%, so thank you! :)
Jaguar F-Type V6 S 3.0 Petrol Automatic, Italian Racing Red, Exterior Black Pack, 20" Carbon Blade Alloys, Panoramic Roof, Full Leather, Switchable Sports Exhaust, DAB, Touch Screen Media System.
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Good to hear it worked out for you 👍
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
captainham

Post by captainham »

Very worthwhile in my opinion, compared to the cost...it paid out on my little Fiesta ST when that was stolen after two years of ownership, which ended up giving me back about £8000 that I would've missed out on otherwise (difference between invoice price and second-hand price at time of theft).
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Jules_74 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm I dropped ALA an emailing explaining that i'd applied a 10% discount and then later realised that there was a valid 25% discount in circulation. I received a call today to confirm that I was happy for them to cancel my policy, issue a new policy with the 25% discount and refund the difference back to my card. The call took less than a minute with nothing for me to do and I saved an additional 15%, so thank you! :)
Glad to hear that, I did write to ALA a long time ago asking them to give this forum the same discount as available on MSE and they said they’d look at it but obviously decided not to. Good result though for peace of mind.
Jules_74

Post by Jules_74 »

Yes and it isn't that expensive over three years. The hope is that you never need it and you've bought it for nothing but I came to the conclustion that I'd rather that then the alternative, especially when you see that someone else benefited from having it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post