Wanted: racing drivers

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

The 2021 Academy search for a driver is on! No more lockdowns. It's time to get on track, drive fast and if you're good enough, you just might win a whole season racing in one of our race cars.

Flash sale - 50% off for 24 hours!
Use the code "IAMTHESTIG" at checkout to save a whopping 50%! Code expires on 14th June 2021. This means you can enter for just £85!
• No experience necessary.
• Drive our Audi TT Trophy Race cars on track. Fast.
• The driver who impresses us most wins a full seasons racing in the TT Trophy, plus their race licence, testing, coaching and support package for the entire 2022 season!

Make 2021 the year you get out on track. Visit our website for full details and to book your space.

https://ukmotorsportacademy.co.uk/2021-academy

Enter your Qualifying event.
Pick your date and a venue for qualifying, you will get to spend
a 15-minute session in one of the Audi TT Trophy race cars, with an ARDS qualified race instructor. First, you’ll head off and start to learn the circuit and car, and then you’ll go on to show the instructor what you can do. At the end of each qualifying event, each instructor will put forward their best drivers of the day, and the top 10 on the day get to take part in the finals!

Once you have had your drive, you will then get a passenger lap session in our 700bhp GTR, driven by our professional race driver. We recommend that you bring some spare trousers for this one…..
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Wow - wouldn’t I just love to do that!!

…if I was 10 years younger and still had hair trigger reactions 🙄

Edit: scrub that - just seen how old Jason Plato is 😂
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post