max verstappens 2022 f1 car

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

AD124B83-B562-4E3A-ABCD-6DCF088F0EDD.jpeg

Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)

scm

Post by scm »

:lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

100%, F1 needs to go back to the old ways get radios out of the cars, stop race direction interfering during a race its rediculess the amount of bitching and winging from team principals, what happened to racing f1 cars. You dont see this type if interfering in any other motorsport its spoilt f1. Who ever you wanted to win today if anyone that was no way to win in my opinion i know its Christmas but that was given to Max.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Used to love watching F1 but that was 30 year back it's just so boring now and has been a two horse race for many year , won't be watching spoilt little rich kids having tantrums
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Teams have always talked to officials during racing for decades but now it is broadcast on TV. A great insight!
Thought it was a great season and fitting end.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

twas a great season… one of the best …but!..a fitting end im not so sure. for me its akin to a football match between two groups of classmates in the playground at school… one side leading 32 nil then five minutes to the end of dinner bell going someone shouts out next goal wins the match !
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)
Captain Midlife

Post by Captain Midlife »

An applling way to end the Championship. Whoever wins after an appeal it'll be hollow due to Masi's utter incompetence.

I'm really happy for Max but Lewis completely dominated today, mainly due to RBs tyres at the start and MVs awful getaway but to be handed the victory on the final lap by Masi cheating has put me off F1. How can teams work with rules being invented mid race? What about Sainz? Hung out to accept 3rd. Racing or not it should have either ended behind the safety car or just raced with the back markers that Max induced himself by pitting. Them's the rules. Looking back to the 3 laps at Spa, why is this so different?

Rant over :evil:
Between toys :cry:
Tjp

Post by Tjp »

Complete farce. That was all done purely for entertainment value and to attract more spectators into the sport. It’s no longer a sport.
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

''Get in there Max'', a fan of each and wheel to wheel racing, first corner was a real farse, max went for the move and stayed on track, Karma
Hamilton's Idol was Senna and what was his famous quote, When you no longer go for a gap, you no longer racing driver.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
ThunderMax

Post by ThunderMax »

With greatest of respect to F1 professionals and fans the race in Abu Dhabi typified the problem with 2021 season and therein the sport itself. Indecision about rules, when they apply and to whom. The championship was decided by a referee’s decision. Absolute madness. The result is the result and that will not change, but I cannot watch a sport where the drama is not knowing the rules and how will impact the race.

As for Verstappen, when he meets another mad fool he’ll soon learn that a high risk game comes with huge rewards and loses. Max just doesn’t go for a gap, out breaks his opponent or ensures no one can overtake. He goes for whatever is available, put breaks to the point of missing a corner completely and makes himself dangerous to overtake.

As for Horner, I had respect for the guy which I do not have any more. But well done Max. I’m sure one day you’ll be the GOAT.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post