max verstappens 2022 f1 car

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

by mercedes doing things like boycotting events and talking as if hamilton has lost faith in f1, may not come back next year ect …and the more attention they pour on what was a controversial decision as we know it belittles max’s crown and makes his championship worthless……..

seems like totos gameplan to me…and to be honest id have done the same.
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)

scm

Post by scm »

Hotlurve wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:26 pm... it belittles max’s crown and makes his championship worthless……..
I think Masi and Horner did that already - no need for Toto to add fuel.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

Masi was under huge pressure from the team managers on one hand, and Liberty Media on the other. It’s such a shame he got it wrong, and Lewis was robbed, and Max got a hollow victory. F1 always was a circus, but the way this was manipulated at the end to provide a show, was ridiculous.
The real winners were Liberty Media.
bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn »

And to cap it all the new FIA president is considering a penalty for Hamilton for not turning up at the Prizegiving :shock: .... He says, " The top 3 should be at the prizegiving event, not to turn up is against the rules. " :roll: If it was me i wouldn't attend either. :cry:
2021MY P300 1st edition Coupe, Eiger grey, with Climate, Privacy, and Tracker,
Previous: 2019MY XE 300 Sport {petrol) with lots of addons.
Previous: 2017MY XE 240 Portfolio (petrol) with a selection of addons.
Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

he can F type right off……(see what i did there?)
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)
scm

Post by scm »

bob_mcn wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:38 pmHe says, " The top 3 should be at the prizegiving event, not to turn up is against the rules. " :roll:
Like Masi followed the rules ... :shock:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post