speed

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

reading newspaper headlines this morning , 4 motorists touring the highlands in high performance cars inc mclaren , porsche , lambo, and a bmw were all caught doing speeds of up to 120mph , all were banned for a year and fined £1,000 each and lucky not to have their cars seized as they plead guilty to a lesser charge :roll: mind that heavy right foot guys :lol:

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Idiots. Not because they broke speed limits but given where and how they did it. At least it was smart of them to do it up there and not in Denmark.

Last year a Norwegian chap bought a Lambo for around 250k in Germany and was caught doing well above 200 km/h while crossing Denmark on the way home. As a consequence he lost the car and can't get it back. It was confiscated to be auctioned out by the Danish state.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
scm

Post by scm »

MajorTom wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:36 amAs a consequence he lost the car and can't get it back. It was confiscated to be auctioned out by the Danish state.
Can't he buy it back at the auction?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

scm wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:26 pm
MajorTom wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:36 amAs a consequence he lost the car and can't get it back. It was confiscated to be auctioned out by the Danish state.
Can't he buy it back at the auction?
I guess he can. Not sure about how keen he would be but that would be a pretty cool statement.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Deleted User 3572

In places up north and in the countryside they have coppers or as I like to call them bears lol they are in vans with cameras on motor bikes in cars you name it especially in the summer months and at weekends crazy
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Its always a gamble putting your foot down i would suspect they just got carried away it used to happen all the time when i was out with my mates on motorcycles always out the way and never in towns or villages. I sore a article today about new cars having speed limiters fitted from 2022 in this country.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

3 of them live local to me. 1 banned for 6 weeks, the others for 4 weeks.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crim ... g-25985144
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
Deleted User 3572

they were Very lucky thats all they got
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

In Victoria, Australia we have what are called anti-hoon laws and yes a fair number of European sports cars have been taken from their owners. "Victorian law defines hooning as any offence involving behaviours that compromise road safety. This includes using a vehicle to engage in a drag race, speeding or creating unnecessary disturbances. These offences traditionally carried a penalty of impoundment or immobilisation of a vehicle for two days. However, police are now permitted to impound or immobilise a vehicle for up to 90 days or confiscate a vehicle permanently."
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Deleted User 3572

Seen an ejit this morning on the way to local shop to get a paper and rolls , driving a golf, he flew right over a white pancake roundabout must have been doing 60 at least , late for work I imagine :roll:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post