price of fuel

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

paid £1.52 per litre at morrinsons today , local shell garage was £1.65 :roll: what about you guys ?

Jamesrust777

Post by Jamesrust777 »

Similar here. It’s only going to get more expensive too. Won’t be long till it’s £2 per litre.

I’ve only used shell v-power on the F-Type since I’ve owned it but used Morisons yesterday
2018MY F-Type R
Corris/Ammonite Grey
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Black Badged
Black SVR bonnet vents
Ceramic Coated with Titan coatings
Pilot Sport 4S tyres
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Put diesel in my work van today at 168.9 😳

My F-Type only drinks Shell V-Power. Good job it’s weekend only 😄
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Was at M40 services last week and £1.87 for diesel
Appreciate services are a captive market and land of reps. and fuel cards, but glad I didn’t need to fill the F Type.

Still we’re not alone as diesel was €1.85 in Madrid. Used to cheap as chips in Spain
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scm

Post by scm »

When I was a lad, petrol was 5 shillings (25p) a gallon. Mind you, I couldn't afford it back then!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
AJ13

Post by AJ13 »

90p a litre in Ukraine (or was), but crisis there is being blamed for our rising fuel costs in UK?
Think we are the second highest fuel costs in the Europe, defo in top 10 of the world....or it feels it,

Maybe during fuel crisis that the Government keep going on about (heating poverty and all that) , they could just reduce the tax they get for it.
BUT the higher the cost of fuel (heating or petrol) , the more tax the government get.
And are they not doing away with red diesel and adding tax to bio?
IRR V8S. (Maybe going soon).
Macan turbo ..wifes.
Sunny Scotland based.
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

€2.49 (£2.07) for 95 in the Netherlands today, 98 in Belgium is €1.98 (£1.65) so similar to the UK.
2018.5 F-Type Convertible 2.0 Litre BRG
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

AJ13 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 pm 90p a litre in Ukraine (or was), but crisis there is being blamed for our rising fuel costs in UK?
Think we are the second highest fuel costs in the Europe, defo in top 10 of the world....or it feels it,

Maybe during fuel crisis that the Government keep going on about (heating poverty and all that) , they could just reduce the tax they get for it.
BUT the higher the cost of fuel (heating or petrol) , the more tax the government get.
And are they not doing away with red diesel and adding tax to bio?
Exactly ! :) :)
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:
Blenky

Post by Blenky »

If that’s the price we have to pay to get rid of putin well so be it 🙈
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Good posts guys . Like a lot of you I had being using premium fuel from ither BP or Shell just for the jag the other cars just get the supermarket stuff , But I have started to use from today also the supermarket stuff for the jag but bought a bottle of millers octane booster cost me £14 from Halfords to early to report on results , but did fill all the cars today , on a side note yes if the government lowered or cut the duty price would be lower , also heard on ITV news at half 6 . Two bad bits of news . First is the RAC expect petrol prices to reach £1.60 by end of the week . Second is Poland has just agreed to supply Ukraine with its full fleet of mig fighter planes 35 in total so this muppet putin is going to throw a tantrum all hands to the pumps shortly bet we could beat him as his so called invasion is having big problems , sorry mods don't mean to be political just stating a fact , you have to stand up to bully's :evil:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post