Survey - Digital car service history management

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Yoshuey

Post by Yoshuey »

Hey all

I'm currently working on a personal project and would like to get peoples thoughts on this.

Its a digital app to record, manage, and track your cars history, maintenance, service items, events and trips. The aim is the app will act almost like biography or your cars entire life. The prototype is already built, and just want to gauge peoples thoughts on if and how popular such an app might be once its been built and launched.

Thanks to all that participate in the survey.

https://forms.gle/LLM45KG1t1yyRRyN6

Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

How would service work be 'official'? If anyone could add anything it may be less useful to others but ideal for the owner.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Isn't the market already awash with such apps covering all and anything from servicing and maintenance to fuel, costs and upcoming events (MOT, tax, etc.)?
I'd be interested to see more information of who it serves as the questionnaire seems to be all over the place and why it's different in the market.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post