Jaguar F-Pace

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Some new info on the new F-Pace just released today, sounds like a lot of it will be based on technology used on the F-Type.

The new Jaguar F-PACE will be the first ever performance crossover from the famous British luxury and sports car manufacturer, and will feature technology designed to ensure it is the most rewarding driver's car of its kind. The F-PACE will be specified with chassis dynamics technology adapted from the acclaimed Jaguar F-TYPE sports car, and offered with a sophisticated All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system which delivers torque-on-demand.

Dan2015-10-01 13:19:12

Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

There is also a load of pictures and info on the main Jag website. Tour de France etc.

Really tempted to take it for a test drive when it arrives and use it as a winter car instead of the F-Type.

Jagman
captainham

Post by captainham »

Do we think they'll release this F-Pace feature as an option on the F-Type?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64JhPtpicA
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Arne

Post by Arne »

That is impressive. And according to jaguar, it is a bog standard F-Pace as well.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
captainham

Post by captainham »

I read they added a roll cage but only to protect the driver if it rolled (and not to add structural integrity to the chassis). So essentially boggo.
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

I've put an order in for one and signed up here: http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28

I think all us Jaguar owners who love the F-Type but need something much more practical can now choose a spacious model that still brilliantly carries the F-Type's design values and its dynamics on the road.

This means I can keep my F-Type locked up over the harsh winter and use the F-Pace as my daily driver.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post