Winter detail

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Full detox today and pre wax cleansed. Wax used was a def development no3.
Wheels and exhaust tips sealed with kkd revolve x ceramic coating. Hood sealed with Fabsil gold. Windscreen treated with Gtechniq G5, Leather treated with Gtechniq L1

V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,

Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Detailing is a like a different language to me...but the results speak for themselves - looks amazing - how long did that take?

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Looking awesome sir!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Clap
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Detailing is a like a different language to me...but the results speak for themselves - looks amazing - how long did that take?

About 4 hours
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
MOz

Post by MOz »

Do you "spray" or "paint" Fabsil on and why not use GTechniq i1 (or whatever it's called)!!
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Do you "spray" or "paint" Fabsil on and why not use GTechniq i1 (or whatever it's called)!!

You apply with a paint brush. I was recommended Fabsil Gold by a pro detailer as it's used for waterproofing camping equipment etc but he believes it's far better than the so called "detailing" brands out there.
MOz

Post by MOz »

Car looks great. How long does the Fabsil take to dry and does it "blacken" up the hood colour too?
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Car looks great. How long does the Fabsil take to dry and does it "blacken" up the hood colour too?

I gave the hood 2 coats after allowing the first coat to dry which was about 2 hours. It's a clear liquid but I'd say it darkens the hood ever so slightly
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Here are some pics of fabsil doing is job

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post