Winter detail

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

great work! which company did you use?

I do it myself. Been detailing for years now
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,

JohnGB

Post by JohnGB »

And a cracking job you have done Thumbs Up

Stratus Grey V6S AWD Convertable, Black Pack, Tornado Wheels, Ivory Performance Seats, Blind Spot Monitoring, Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel. - Gone but not forgotten.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Cheers John Wink
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Cheers John Wink

I love the cleaning process but don't yet have the skills to lose those last few swirls ,,, it's the delta between DIY and professional. I plan to have some training to bridge the gap as really want to keep on top of the F-type as it deserves to be on its toes at all times ...

Wanner69, your F-type looks stunning for a daily driven car, congrats, Paul
Senninha2017-04-02 10:17:17
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Cheers Paul, buy yourself a dual action machine polisher with the correct pads and polishes and you'll be fine to have a go. its enjoyable once you get the hang of it then see your results. If you need any help/info feel free to pm me. Wayne
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I wonder if in the future we will need to wash our cars much at all after seeing this promo-video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTkefJHfC0
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

I wonder if in the future we will need to wash our cars much at all after seeing this promo-video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTkefJHfC0

Seen that before, looks impressive
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

well done .. inspiration to us all
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

well done .. inspiration to us all

Thank you