0 ppm water

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

I ordered one of these a few days ago ... arrived today

http://www.vyair.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=362

just rinse the car and streak free, and while I was at it I washed the house windows, I used to use a cartridge called aquagleam but this is to expensive and wasteful as you can not refill with resin once it has expired http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/aqua-gleam.aspx

happy days .. F Type nice and clean streak free

Deleted User 1088

Hello .. some pics

just washed my F Type with DI vessel .. you can see the old aqua gleam cartridge that I don't use any more as the resin has exhausted .. the aquagleam is a good concept but expensive .. the DI Vessel is cheaper long term as the resin can be refilled ...
No more chamois means less scratches :)

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Looks interesting. How many washes will the one cotainer last and do you need to empty it of water each time?
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

kaspa,

White is my first love, but your car is beautiful!
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Deleted User 1088

DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:57 pm kaspa,

White is my first love, but your car is beautiful!
Many thanks for your kind comments :D
captainham

Post by captainham »

Hi Kaspa. So you rate the new solution then do you? Am thinking of doing something similar so I'm looking around at my options, fed up with water spots especially as our water is about as hard as it gets.

How long do you think one bottle will last, and how easy is it to get it refilled?
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Deleted User 1088

Hello sorry for delay ... yes very pleased with this solution
the bottle should last a year but all depends on usage ... the refills are very easy and cheaper as you only purchase the resin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkNDysoqnDE

I also clean our windows with the water .... so worth it
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

I have a water softener for the home's hot & cold water and have a tap in the garage for car washing. Same result but added benefit that we use so much less of soaps, detergents, dishwasher salt, shampoos, shower gels, etc.

PS throw away the chamois and get a good quality, heavy micro-fibre. Just lay it on, say, the bonnet, pat it and just draw it down the panel. You'd be surprised how dry it is. Same technique for the roof, doors and wings require a gentle pressure to just hold it in place. Also, while I'm preaching to the converted, no circular motions, just straight lines to prevent swirling. :) Use a regular micro-fibre cloths for door, boot and bonnet shuts, wheels, etc.
Shunt

Post by Shunt »

kaspa wrote: ↑Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 pm Hello .. some pics

just washed my F Type with DI vessel .. you can see the old aqua gleam cartridge that I don't use any more as the resin has exhausted .. the aquagleam is a good concept but expensive .. the DI Vessel is cheaper long term as the resin can be refilled ...
No more chamois means less scratches :)

My Aquagleam filter was getting a bit past its best so ordered one of these. I've still got the old filter upstream of the new vessel. Just given it a quick wash & rinse. Being Amethyst black water spots used to be an issue. Not any more, thanks for the heads up on this. 😁 😁 😁 😁

V pleased.
Amethyst Black V8S
Estoril M135i
Red BMW S1000R

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post