New car - what protection?

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Sorry, quick copy and paste!

So, the reason I've only got it for a year is due to working for JLR - with the discount that I got, it essentially offsets the depreciation for the first year. This meant I could happily put down a large deposit with very low risk of losing a large chunk of money. If I sell it after the first year, then I'll get my deposit back and have just lost the monthly payments. It might be I can't part with it, and I'll make that conscious decision to deal with the hit financially, and just enjoy the car. Or, I'll sell the car and order another one in a year or so!

Unfortunately, it all comes down to money.. And being slightly sensible about a not very sensible (but excellent) decision to buy a gorgeous car! :D
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Chrissyg wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 pm Sorry, quick copy and paste!

So, the reason I've only got it for a year is due to working for JLR - with the discount that I got, it essentially offsets the depreciation for the first year. This meant I could happily put down a large deposit with very low risk of losing a large chunk of money. If I sell it after the first year, then I'll get my deposit back and have just lost the monthly payments. It might be I can't part with it, and I'll make that conscious decision to deal with the hit financially, and just enjoy the car. Or, I'll sell the car and order another one in a year or so!

Unfortunately, it all comes down to money.. And being slightly sensible about a not very sensible (but excellent) decision to buy a gorgeous car! :D
well done Chrissyg

fully understand .. I would do the same if I was in your position, in terms of protection I had the williams ceramic coat applied to my XES and was always very shiny :)

all the best