Just got her back

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
scm

Post by scm »

stevejag wrote: ↑Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:16 am I do wonder why now manufacturers don't let us see our engines and put big plastic parts over them , when did this practice start and why ?
It's all part of the ploy to stop "amateurs" from tinkering and leave it to the (high cost) "experts".
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

Philskill

Post by Philskill »

There's an element of the crash regulations too, heads into bonnets don't want to hit sharp edges and brackets and bolts poking up from underneath etc, then there's the sound deadening effect...
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
scm

Post by scm »

Philskill wrote: ↑Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:38 am There's an element of the crash regulations too, heads into bonnets don't want to hit sharp edges and brackets and bolts poking up from underneath etc, then there's the sound deadening effect...
If a head has gone through the bonnet, a bit of plastic won't make much difference! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

That is smart !
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Should look even better Tony when i get the quad exhaust and defuser fitted on Thursday will get some pics up when done cheers Tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Red suits an F type !!!!
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post