New owner - detailing paint protection

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
P450Phil

Post by P450Phil »

Cheers all, going with the ceramic as it seems to pretty good and the PPF was out of my price range. Have to be without my new baby girl for 3 days but I think it will be worthwhile in a few months / years
P450 RWD First Edition Santorini Black MY21

badger

Post by badger »

P450Phil wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:01 pm Cheers all, going with the ceramic as it seems to pretty good and the PPF was out of my price range. Have to be without my new baby girl for 3 days but I think it will be worthwhile in a few months / years
i had these guys do 3 cars for me, top job at a reasonable price.
https://www.unique-detail.co.uk/
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
P450Phil

Post by P450Phil »

Thanks all - I went with Mavin Detailing in Crawley in the end for the ceramic, on a mate's recommendation. Finish is outstanding and happy with the price as well. To answer my own question at the start of this thread, I think it's definitely worth it as it looks way better than brand new out of the showroom
P450 RWD First Edition Santorini Black MY21
ThunderMax

Post by ThunderMax »

Save your money. You can get a ceramic coating treatment for £60 and with careful preparation you can do the job yourself.

Also, a local detailer will be able to offer a bespoke service rather a general autoglym job.

People have mention the film or coating products for the front/a pillars which I also recommend.

I can provide details of products I use but I am not a retailer or seller.

Even if you spend £450 you still have to take care of the body work.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post