F-type R 2015 IRR being detailed

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Arne

Post by Arne »

I left my F-type R to a profesional detailer last Sunday, and I will pick it up later this afternoon.
Meanwhile he has sent me some pics showing the progress of the work:
All that is left to do today is top off the paint, that has allready been coated with Gtechniq Crystal Serum, with additional two layers of EXOv2, coating on all windows and glas, and some leather conditioning inside.
Looking very much forward to see the finished result Smile
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

steveo35

Post by steveo35 »

looks fantastic , hope my IRR comes up that good after detailing
Arne

Post by Arne »

Some pics of the finished result:
Looks good Tongue
Jagalot

Post by Jagalot »

Hope you enjoy driving it - and getting it dirty!
Arne

Post by Arne »

I enjoy driving it very much.
I don't enjoy getting it dirty as much, but cleaning it now is very enjoyable - and a lot easier than before Wink
NISHSO

Post by NISHSO »

Very nice indeed!
Regards
NISHSO
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Wow. Looks incredible. That must have cost quite a bit to have done.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Arne

Post by Arne »

Thanks Jagster.

I got a rather reasonable offer, as the detailer is very interested in Jaguars and was looking very much forward to the job. He spent close to 50 hours but I did not have to pay for all of those hours ;)

Here are some more high quality pics from the job if you would like to see them:

http://www.detailersclub.no/forums/topic/24870-ss-jaguar-f-type-r/

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

That is a superb job - wish we had someone here in Yorkshire who could produce that standard. Bet you weren't keen to get it dirty again Arne although I guess you will have tucked it away in readiness for your winter? The last time I visited Oslo (January - a few years back) it was -27 at Gardemoen - the pilot didn't dare to use the brakes so I guess an F-Type R is best kept in the garage.
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Arne

Post by Arne »

It is well tucked away now. Not because of the cold yet, but because you never know when they might spray the first salt on the roads. It's enough with one excpected cold morning and wet road - and that might be anytime soon....

Not worried of getting it dirty though, as it is so much easier to wash clean. Almost no need of using soap, and with a "quick detailer" sprayed on when wet and buffed dry, it looks just like in the pics above :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post