Indoor Car Covers

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Scorchio595

Post by Scorchio595 »

Hi, well the Autumn wet weather is here and it's time to valet the convertible and put in the garage for the Winter. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a soft indoor car cover. I would prefer a coloured one and with the option of a logo on the front. Anybody recommend?
Thanks
Stuey
Caldera Red MY19 V8 AWD R

jwalker

Post by jwalker »

Scorchio I bought the Jag one with the car. It's OK, it doesn't fit snuggly but does do the job. It's grey, it has a logo but is as ugly as sin. Add to that it was quite expensive and it doesn't exactly get a ringing endorsement. There are others on ebay (I looked to see if I was conned and yes I was) that you can add the logo to for less than £100 but what they do to the paintwork I have no idea. Good luck!
whiskey29

Post by whiskey29 »

Scorchio595

Post by Scorchio595 »

Thanks I will take a look and post up if I find any other possibilities
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Try this thread....

http://www.ftypeownersclub.co.uk/forum/winter-storage-car-cover_topic600.html#.VjuIe-Ix-fw
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Arne

Post by Arne »

Try this thread....

http://www.ftypeownersclub.co.uk/forum/winter-storage-car-cover_topic600.html#.VjuIe-Ix-fw

I started the above thread, and after having taken the cover off and on a few times (also partly to get access to the trunk for charging the battery) I can only say that I don't see how it could be better. Quality, material, fit, look etc is top notch and can be highly reccomended.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Scorchio595

Post by Scorchio595 »

Thanks Arnie, Jagster
I did find that thread eventually and the cover looks superb. I think I may go for the Embroidered Marque and hope it is the Growler as in your picture. Comes out at £374 with holdall for when storing in summer.
4 week delivery so will be tucked up in the garage by then.
Cheers
Arne

Post by Arne »

I ordered the same so I would think that is what you will get.

My biggest "problem" was chosing a color ;) The summer storage bag is convenient as well, as the total size of the cover is rather large even when folded (rather thick material that gives some extra protection).
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Scorchio595

Post by Scorchio595 »

Well I bought a red cover and storage bag Pestige+ in red with black piping. Opted for growler on the front. I was impressed with Jessica for all the help and also the fact I could send over the image I wanted which I sent over email. Pictures will be posted i 4 weeks when delivered

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post