Jaguar roadside assistance.

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Would like to congratulate jaguar with their roadside Assitance program.

I have had to call them out twice over the last week and from start to finish they could not have been more helpful getting to me in quick time and assisting me with the various issues I had.

Bravo!!

Jagman.

The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

That's good to know. Thanks Jagman
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

^what he said :)
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Would like to congratulate jaguar with their roadside Assitance program.

I have had to call them out twice over the last week and from start to finish they could not have been more helpful getting to me in quick time and assisting me with the various issues I had.

Bravo!!

Jagman.

I hope nothing serious / too problematic for ya!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
captainham

Post by captainham »

Seconded. I had to call them just before Christmas due to a puncture, they were with me in no time and made a temporary repair so I could at least get home. Very nice chap indeed.
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Can you contact them via one of the emergency buttons at the top of the windscreen? Or must you phone them?
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
captainham

Post by captainham »

You can call from inside, yep. Button to left of overhead lights calls them, button to right calls emergency services. I believe both buttons will send your current location too (plus vehicle diagnostics if you call JagAssist).

However, as much as I wanted to try that button, I instead elected to go and get a cuppa in the service station I managed to limp to, and therefore used my mobile instead!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
BirdingGal

Post by BirdingGal »

I used the button, fantastic service, the recovery chap turned up expecting some celebrity as he was told it was a VIP call and to drop everything to get to me. He was a tad disappointed and we decided it must be a jaguar PR thing that they don't want broken down cars cluttering the roads, bad press etc!
F-Type V6S Polaris White (delivery currently expected end July15) early pick up on 11th July 2015.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

That's amazing!

I wonder if they deliver pizza too..

There was a story about Rolls Royce, once, that they used to cover their cars when they had to tow them back to a garage due to a breakdown so that no one ever knew what it was while it was on route!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post