Water spots.. already?

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

malt vinegars best for fish and chips

Traditionally yes malt is the best but Sammy is in London so I guess he might go for the gourmet version of fish n chipsLOL
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013

Pete81

Post by Pete81 »

I have had a similar issue. Faint marks that I can only see in certain angles when in daylight. Mine has supagard on it which I must say is generally great and makes car much easier to clean. I took back to dealer and showed them, they think it's marks due to the supagard application and are going to take it in and sort it out + reapply the supagard.

Is yours under warranty?
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Sure is
Only 4 weeks old!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Mine (with whatever coating they added at dealer) spots up v easily in the rain, but they come off with a normal wash. The bird poo (recent sea side trip) on the other hand seems to make a permanent mark within hours....
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Tried this out on a small patch of glass and body work tonight and it worked a treat!
Will definitely do the whole car this weekend. Thanks Tel + others!

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post