Snow foam

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
ronniet

Post by ronniet »

car needs to be dry otherwise snow foam slides off

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Amazing. Might have to give this method a shot! Cheers for the info!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
ronniet

Post by ronniet »

good luck with it, doesnt always work on wheels though, brake dust gets too ingrained, Iron X or similar left does on my non painted alloys.

I do use the jet wash to wash off but not held that close
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Ja I think I'm going to try with this hose attachment thing.. I dont have a driveway and have to park on the street out the front of the house to wash the car, so the less crap I have to haul out of the shed and onto the sidewalk, the better!

If I can get away with the hose and no pressure washer, that works for me!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
ronniet

Post by ronniet »

hopefully youll get enough pressure out of the hose, where we are the mains pressure is low so we need to use a pressure washer unit
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

For £8 for that attachment, I'm willing to try haha.

Which brand of snow foam do you use, Ronnie?
ronniet

Post by ronniet »

cant remember any names, bought from the chemical guys in the UK

dont go for any that claim they also smell nice, from past experience they smell better than they work

would suggest going to a detailing site and ask to see pic of car with the stuff on, some can be a bit insipid, needs one that foams up wellronniet2016-05-12 11:43:05
ronniet

Post by ronniet »

try this stuff

mix needs to be right

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/valet-pro-ph-neutral-snow-foam/prod_500.html
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Great!
Was just looking at this http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/Chemical_Guys_Honeydew_Snow_Foam_16oz_p/honey16.htm as well
Pete81

Post by Pete81 »

Thanks for all the comments. I'll give the foam a try. Have got decent mains pressure so will work with this. Just have nightmares of damaging paintwork with pressure washer...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post