2019 Santorini Black Coupe V6 P380

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Plymothian

Post by Plymothian »

I took delivery of my car last week, then it immediately went to Auto Wax Works in Bicester for a full Xpel PPF wrap and it looks amazing!

Yesterday was the first day I got to drive it and I absolutely love it. It feels a little wider than my XE-S and I accidentally parked a foot away from the kerb this afternoon, thinking I was closer than I really was... whoops!

The whole experience of buying the car was great - Tony at Harwoods Jaguar in Brighton made the process nice and easy and Charles at Auto Wax Works made the car look even more awesome than it was in the showroom. The best thing about the PPF is not having to worry about stone chips or swirls, which on a black car show up so easily.

The pics below (except the last one) are courtesy of Auto Wax Works:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpg

MY19.5, F-Type V6 3.0 P380 RWD Coupe
Santorini Black, Pan Roof, Parking Pack, Cirrus Leather

Crickettxx

Post by Crickettxx »

Wow, nice! And good work getting the protective wrap and finish done in advance. Will keep her looking new for some time to come, eh! Wish I could have gotten my beastie from new... trying to right all of the paint and finish niggles now after the fact is a pain... but I still love her!
MY2015 Dark Sapphire V6 S Convertible
basher

Post by basher »

Looks great. Congrats.

Some of the close-up pics make the colour look like satin black.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
AdrianL

Post by AdrianL »

Looks great, now get driving it and enjoy it :-) .
2019MY i4
OB123

Post by OB123 »

wow - what a beauty !! I had considered using Auto Wax Works as I live in Bicester at the weekends and they seemed to have a great facility. I think i'll be dropping in to see them after seeing the great job they done on yours.
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Very nice and as above, great to be in a position to protect it from new ... enjoy
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post