I'm So Lucky To Work Here...

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
MattWelsh

Post by MattWelsh »

Just a few from the Hull Jaguar dealer where I work.

Just so I don't upset anyone, ive done my best not to show prices, so this is just a few pictures of F-Types waiting for their new owners

JAGS5.JPG

JAGS4.JPG

JAGS3.JPG

JAGS2.JPG

JAGS1.JPG

2015 F-Type V6 Convertible
Loire Blue | Cirrus Leather | Exterior Style Pack | 20" Tornado Wheels | Active Exhaust | Camera | Heated Seats

Proud to represent Hatfields Jaguar Hull

Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Matt,

I don't know if this is allright with the forum rules.. ..you better check or you get 'iced out'. Would be too bad if you would like to make use of the forum for your private use. Just check with the moderator, to make sure !
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
scm

Post by scm »

I don't get the impression he's trying to publicise his company, he's just making us jealous! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

I'm okay with someone tempting us with lovely pics :p And nice to see someone who loves their work :) Welcome to the board! Jess
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Some lovely cars, but to me it’s still just selling.
Naming the dealership and variously going into detail iof model, age, mileage, spec. etc. and ‘all waiting new customers’
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 pm I don't know if this is allright with the forum rules.. ..you better check or you get 'iced out'. Would be too bad if you would like to make use of the forum for your private use. Just check with the moderator, to make sure !
There are no problems with anybody joining here as a private individual.
What we don't allow is dealerships or their representatives joining here as a private member then advertising cars either directly or indirectly.
Posts will be monitored to ensure that doesn't happen.

It is of course open to dealerships to apply to Rob who runs these forums for a slot in the members area as per ALA, Adrian Flux etc.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

When a new member posts there is always a few replies requesting pictures (or it doesn't exist comments). We all love to see the pictures and here we have someone posting lots of pictures and variations of models/colours etc!

As none of the cars are listed with spec, price and all could easily be found on used.jaguar.co.uk website or by actively looking for a new one I'd rather personally see the pictures and entrust we have a fellow petrol head on board.

I'm surprised a dealer doesn't officially join, a knowledgeable one preferred, who perhaps could offer special servicing rates, coffee mornings and some inside knowledge and advice to join alongside JLR customer relations team.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
Myer

Post by Myer »

cj10jeeper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 am Some lovely cars, but to me it’s still just selling.
Naming the dealership and variously going into detail iof model, age, mileage, spec. etc. and ‘all waiting new customers’
I totally agree it is an abuse of the forum. :shock:
scm

Post by scm »

I'm with simpleR on this, certainly innocent until proven guilty, benefit of the doubt, etc!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DarkLumen

Post by DarkLumen »

My local dealership, say hello to Andy I'm still enjoying my P300 in red :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post