Just purchased V6 S

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Kempy1

Post by Kempy1 »

Hey!

Just got this on Thursday, 7800 miles and drives sweet as a nut. Loving the sounds!

20200705_212515.jpg

20200705_212059.jpg

20200705_212128.jpg

From Norwich, Norfolk.

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club. How are your grin muscles? ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome to the club! Nice looking example - enjoy!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello very nice

must admit the roadster is growing on me .. coming from a coupe owner :D
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Welcome and a lovely example. To me the sweet spot of the range and a 14 plate makes an affordable experience
Keep a close eye on it as it looks like you have a real theft problem with someone stealing everything from house windows to garage doors
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

Welcome, car looks great!
Nice i-pace too, whats your verdict on it?
Kempy1

Post by Kempy1 »

Hey!

Thanks a lot!

It's a lovely drive and the sound has got me hooked, love the up-shifts and the pops and cracks from the exhaust.

The I-Pace is a funny one really, it feels faster than the F-Pace in a straight line and even handles pretty well as its AWD. BUT it is a bit numb. No sound and only 1 forward gear.

It is cheap to run though, I think charging at home it only costs me about £6 for a full charge that will do 230 miles. I also have solar panels fitted on my house and a very cheap tariff at night, about 6p per k/w. In many ways its the cheapest way to get around, the only issue is the £66k price tag to buy one. Have to admit I got mine under a business lease and it makes sense as I do 25000 miles a year.

Anyone from Norfolk on here that has an F-Type?

I'm not sure about where to get mine serviced? It's had 10 services in 7500 miles and isn't due until March but I've been told to avoid the main dealers as they quiet it down with a software update or something like that?

Cheers

Stuart
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Ten services :o its only 6 years old so theoretically it should only have had 5.
Has it had the diff serviced also id get the gearbox serviced, jag say something like 150k whereas ZF say 50ish k.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
PDE

Post by PDE »

Kempy1 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:52 pm Hey!

Thanks a lot!

It's a lovely drive and the sound has got me hooked, love the up-shifts and the pops and cracks from the exhaust.

The I-Pace is a funny one really, it feels faster than the F-Pace in a straight line and even handles pretty well as its AWD. BUT it is a bit numb. No sound and only 1 forward gear.

It is cheap to run though, I think charging at home it only costs me about £6 for a full charge that will do 230 miles. I also have solar panels fitted on my house and a very cheap tariff at night, about 6p per k/w. In many ways its the cheapest way to get around, the only issue is the £66k price tag to buy one. Have to admit I got mine under a business lease and it makes sense as I do 25000 miles a year.

Anyone from Norfolk on here that has an F-Type?

I'm not sure about where to get mine serviced? It's had 10 services in 7500 miles and isn't due until March but I've been told to avoid the main dealers as they quiet it down with a software update or something like that?

Cheers

Stuart
More like 4 ! Sent a PM with the service History and Spec from osh.jaguar.com and TOPIx
F-Type P300 R-DYNAMIC, Fuji White, 5060 20" Alloys.
Gone, but not forgotten -
Audi S3 8v Saloon
Nissan 350Z
Nissan 350Z
Honda S2000
etc..
Kempy1

Post by Kempy1 »

That's weird,

I have some interim services from a garage in the history, in Bolton. I think it was private plated for those though.

I will have a look through and report back, there is definitely more than 4 though 100%.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post