Serviced and ready to go

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
M21ENO

Post by M21ENO »

The ivy clad Angel Hotel in the market square in Bury St Edmunds makes for a good photo backdrop - and available as a good discounted B&B deal from 'Secret Escapes' too esp. when combined with a service at Tim Revetts Prestige & Performance. For anyone looking for an indie recommendation in East Anglia I found them to be walking distance to town, helpful, chatty and seemingly good value for a basic oil and filters service plus a diff oil change.

F Type.jpg

F-Type V6S RWD Convertible
Salsa Red - Cirrus - Orbit

Keith666

Post by Keith666 »

Lovely photo, your car really stands out with that backdrop. I’ve stayed at the Angel and explored the town, which is beautiful. It also boasts the smallest pub in England, I think it’s called The Nutshell. Pleased you got your car serviced there by an enthusiastic local indie to.
Reims Edition,MY21, French racing blue, pano roof, 20” Black spoke Wheels, heated this and that, dual climate, Union jag pack.
Previous P250 R Dynamic XE
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Not that far from you up the A143 near Bungay , great picture , like the colour ! Have parked in front of that hotel a few times !
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Much did you pay for a service . And much did they take for changing the diff oil

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post