Finally got my dream car

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Andy Mcg

Post by Andy Mcg »

After many months of searching finally got the right f type. Right engine, right colour, pano roof
, right price (just) thanks to HA fox. Couldn't be more happier. Just need to stop feeling a bit embarrassed and oppologetic every time i go through town and she bangs and crackles, I suppose that will fade.

Arne

Post by Arne »

Congrats! A good choise, looks great!

I am sure it will give you lots of fun
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Looks great! Feeling apologetic? Pfft, they want the noise! I happily oblige whenever I see pedestrians.. or other motorists.. or anything really.. Wink
Daflux // 2014 'R' Coupe //
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Congrats! Im with Daflux, just share the enjoyment of F Type with pedestrians, motorist, cyclists and lollipop menSmile
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Congrats! Im with Daflux, just share the enjoyment of F Type with pedestrians, motorist, cyclists and lollipop menSmile

Thank God it's not just me...

The car get's a lot of attention, I'm just happy to oblige.. Tongue
East winger

Post by East winger »

The next thing you will find is fuel fill up anxiety. When you want to fill up and get out of the garage (gas station) before the car behind you so that they don't squeeze by and scratch it. Life will never be the same.

I've just had my neighbour's visitors taking photos with my car when them stood by it Big smile
Italian Racing Red Coupe S AWD + big smile
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Welcome Andy.
I drove past your area on the A17 at about 11:30 last night.....did you hear me? Big smile
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

The next thing you will find is fuel fill up anxiety. When you want to fill up and get out of the garage (gas station) before the car behind you so that they don't squeeze by and scratch it. Life will never be the same.

I've just had my neighbour's visitors taking photos with my car when them stood by it Big smile

Shortly followed by parking in a space then deciding that the space isn't to your liking so driving around the car park to find a more appropriate space.

This can take some time. Tongue
OB123

Post by OB123 »

yep - I've discovered remote parts of car parks that nobody knew existed

V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

It's an additional benefit of F type ownership. I hear walking is good for you, even if it's only from the extreme end of the car park every time!

Couple of weeks ago I parked in the distant fringes again and came back to find two other F types in the same area. Known henceforth as F type corner.

The active exhaust is a Jaguar safety feature for use in towns. Preventing pedestrians, animals and other drivers from making mistakes........

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post