Daflux has an F-Type

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

So it's been 4 months or so since collecting the F-Type and thought I'd start a gallery thread.

I've been out of the country for a few months and the poor car's been sat chilling out for a while. Additionally the weather for the past couple of weeks I've been back has been terrible (Scotland liver...) with no days without rain. Finally the sun broke today and had to get out there and spend a good few hours while I could! Big smile

Next time I'll probably be spending even more time on the wash when the weathers agreeable next. Lots of contamination on the paintwork below the arch lines but thinking about getting some paint correction done professionally in the next month or so.

Also provided an opportunity to try out some new products including some snow foam! As you can see when I started the weather looked rather ominous... lessons learned: more snow foam the merrier!

Fortunately it ended up really sunny and had to take a lot of water breaks Embarrassed

And then I exploded the car and bared all...

Didn't have any metal polish for the exhausts but fortunately I did them a few months ago before I left so they came up not too bad with a little bit of elbow grease today...

All reassembled and ready to get filthy again on the Scottish A/B-roads tomorrow!

Daflux // 2014 'R' Coupe //

Arne

Post by Arne »

Nice - well done!
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Beautiful
CBSR

Post by CBSR »

Gorgeous and a dirty girl, you lucky boy!
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Thanks! Tongue

Slightly unrelated but I realised how neglected the driveway as that nature was pretty much reclaiming. Need a nice drive to put the nice car on! So finally domesticated myself and spent an afternoon jet-washing it all down and here's some nicer LQ photo's with a little less moss around!

benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Surely them back wheels work as pretty good de-mossers?! LOL
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I'm liking your attitude and attention to detail Daflux....looking great!
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Surely them back wheels work as pretty good de-mossers?! LOL

I'm fairly certain the neighbours are already at the curtains in the mornings when I start her up without that! LOL

They've done nothing to upset me since I moved in however the instance they I'll be burning through tyres even quicker.....

I'm liking your attitude and attention to detail Daflux....looking great!

Thank you! It's such a pleasure and enjoyable experience spending time on the driveway these days Wink
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Doing some more exploring along the coast of Scotland Wink

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post