My Glacier White V6S

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

So I have stuck a few pictures up on various topics, but I thought it was about time I showcased some of my favourite pictures so far of my beautiful car. One thing i've noticed looking through the gallery is as much as we all own the same car, you can see each individuals likes/dislikes etc and the variation is amazing.

Hope you enjoy!

Fresh out of the detailers after having a enhancement detail, full ceramic coating and PPF film.

Precarious parking at the base of Snowdon... jumping out into the ditch was necessary.

The big cat decided to grab a snack on the way to Snowdon.

Sure there will be plenty more to come as the adventures continue!

2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.

Daflux

Post by Daflux »

LOL

They get hungry with all those miles! Liquid diet isn't enough for a big cat!

Looks awesome, Benji! What a great place to go for a drive, too!
Daflux // 2014 'R' Coupe //
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

I know what I'm like on a liquid diet, so I don't blame her! LOL

It does live on Tesco Momentum though... Lucky girl!

Just glad it didn't do any damage to be honest, those grills are quite sturdy it turns out.
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Must be sturdier than mine!

I've managed to lose one of the honeycomb slats in my centre grill! Not that it's noticeable unless you're really looking but still... OCD taking a hit over it...! LOL

benji-m

Post by benji-m »

For any of those interested, got a few photos from the Lake District trip with my lil brother.

Have to say the Lake District is beautiful

Riding shotgun in style....

I will say, extremely picturesque place to visit, extremely daunting in a very wide F-Type. Not recommended for the driving roads! A lot of squeeky bum moments.

Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Amazing shots, Benji, must have been awesome despite the squeaky bum moments!

I worked in Barrow-in-Furness for a while so sympathise with you about some of the roads there!

And the locals drive 'em like they stole 'em in the oncoming lanes! (When there is two lanes that is!!)
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

You're not wrong there Daflux!

I took a bit of solace when I pulled over to take a photo and a golf pulled up behind me with a nice new scratch to his front bumper... I did think to myself, if I can squeeze up here in this wideboy, a golf should breeze through the gaps.... evidently not.
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

It's a big cat after all, so we shouldn't be suprised that it's killed a bird! Stunning scenery in the lakes. I keep thinking of doing a cheese tour of britain, Cheddar, Gloucester, Cheshire, Wensleydale etc. (more cheese Grommit?).
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

It's a big cat after all, so we shouldn't be suprised that it's killed a bird!   Stunning scenery in the lakes.  I keep thinking of doing a cheese tour of britain, Cheddar, Gloucester, Cheshire, Wensleydale etc.  (more cheese Grommit?).

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/02/01/four-stages-eating-cheese/

Mmm bit more cheese :)
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Latest update on the plan for the car:

I'm getting the design pack wrapped in gloss black and then red pinstriped around the leading edge, this will probably be in October with my current work schedule, but here's a photoshop render of what i'm thinking...

The red should compliment the calipers and centre hubs, with the black matching that of the grill, centre lower section, and the rest of the black pack.

What do we think?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post