Finally got ot

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
GNG

Post by GNG »

I finally picked up my f type last weekend. I have to say when the red cover was pulled away and it was revealed I could barely believe it. Have done 800 miles in just over a week, trying to get the run in over and done with. Incredibly someone else was in collecting theirs on the same day!! Saw 2 in Belfast today, a white coupe and a black convertible!! How do we upload photos here?

The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Looks really smart in that colour. I haven't seen a convertible in that colour before.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
GNG

Post by GNG »

Yeah I am delighted with it. Started off specing it in white, then black then back to white, then my mate convinced me to pay for metallic paint is I went for red. But the. We were in the dealership to look at the f pace and there was a blue convertible in white th white leather interior and I just knew when I saw it that that's the colour for me. So I changed again and I'm so pleased I did.
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Congratulations GNG! Fantastic looking spec, enjoy getting that run-in out the way! ;)
Daflux // 2014 'R' Coupe //
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Very sophisticated looking in blue and with the light interior. That colour really sparkles in the sunshine. 800 miles in a week, it won't take long to run in then!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Lovely colour and car.. My old XK was that colour and I was so close to getting it again with the F.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Notice you have parked well away from anyone else in the car park :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post