It's mine!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Grasshopper

Post by Grasshopper »

Got it on Saturday, but too busy out in it to post. Absolutely love it, couldn't be happier. Had a massive nerd moment starting it with my phone yesterday, how cool is that! (If only you could blip the throttle with your phone too Smile, suggestion for Jag there if you're reading).

Anyway, here she is. 1 x very happy chap!

OB123

Post by OB123 »

what a beauty - and yep - totally with you on the starting by phone trick

Let the fun begin - oh and the car park paranoia Smile
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Looks great! IRR with the design pack looks spot on!

Plenty of fun to be had!
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Hehe....I can relate to that OB123....but I am beginning to think that most F-Types live in car parks because the majority of forum photos seem to be taken in car parks....Not the most inspiring backdrops for showcasing such an emotive looking car, but then again, they are worth practicing in !

Looking great Grasshopper!
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Grasshopper

Post by Grasshopper »

Thanks chaps! Photo taken from the dealership car park after a quick spin round the block. When I get the chance to park somewhere more interesting I'm sure some pics will be taken, doubt that will get old. Car park paranoia is very much on my mind!!
East winger

Post by East winger »

That's a good combination.

On an A-road today I had the opportunity to over take a car that was doing 50 mph in a 60 mph zone. After following for a few miles a suitable opportunity came and i pressed the loud peddle and took her to 5,000 rpm for the first time (now she is run in) and WOW!!! what a noise, what a feeling, what a car!!

I'm a very happy chap. It just gets better and better !!
Italian Racing Red Coupe S AWD + big smile
OB123

Post by OB123 »

Yes - these cars have such a split personality - you can cruise around very comfortably and then if you put the peddle to the metal (especially in dynamic and sport) she instantly goes ballistic with noise and speed.

29,000 miles in and I haven't got tired of doing that yet - suspect I never will

Typical event the other day - was having a little blast - pulled up at the lights and the guy next to me wound down his window just to say what a great noise the jag makes and how much he loved the car - these really are special motors
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
GNG

Post by GNG »

It's a lovely thing, congrats and welcome to the club.

The manual says 2000 mile run in, I did 1000 and decided that was sufficient. To be honest though the best bit is taking it to 5000 revs and just coming off the throttle, those exhaust crackles are amazing!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post