My black coupe

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Picked up Friday, spent several hours detailing it yesterday (I don't let dealers touch any of my new cars!) and then several hours driving it! Big smile

I'll get more scenic photos up once I've done a few more drives but here are a few "after" shots from the detailing.

Absolutely loving it!!! Favourite moment so far was making a small child scream when we went through a tunnel, making the exhaust pop, crackle and bang like a machine gun!! LOL

It was still a bit dark and hadn't yet done the interior, hence the rubbish photo! Will get a better interior shot later . . . but here are the gorgeous performance seats with the leather and suede cloth plus cirrus stitching:

D
Big smile

dezzy2016-10-15 09:38:07
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Car looking great dezzy , love them seats i wanted them but at 3.5k it was just over my budget when building the car. You just got to run her in now and then head back to that tunnel
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Looks fab, great work, such a shame they don't arrive like this from the dealers these days ...
Like the seat fabric combo ... go enjoy yourself, rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Thanks guys. What a fun weekend! That's 280 miles of the running in done! Just a few more miles to go! Loved every minute in the car and I can't see that ever changing!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Looks great!

Love the black with the Chrome finish... makes it stand out more...

Enjoy!
steveh

Post by steveh »

I think you definitely need chrome with black. We thought about going with that but the car we sold was black and we also have a black TT. Looks beautiful.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Managed to get a couple of scenic shots in the hills overlooking Glasgow and Paisley . . .

Thanks for the comments on the black with chrome. We've had white cars with black trim (which I love on the F-type) but when we decided on black for the F-Type it had to be chrome. Just think it looks really classy and does enhance the lines around the windows and the "mouth" at the front.

Loving the reaction of our friends and family after driving around to show it off to them over the weekend! One friend just wouldn't believe it was ours! That's 343 miles done . . . definitely getting there! Hoping to get the initial 1200 done in about a month so we can then hit over 4.5k RPM occasionally! Then might calm down the mileage a bit and take a bit longer to get to the final 2000 mile point to complete the run-in.

dezzy2016-10-15 09:39:26
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I also think that the darker colours need the chrome as a contrast to highlight the trim detailing...especially on the coupe's.

Looking super dezzy Thumbs Up
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Looking super dezzy Thumbs Up

Thank you! Smile

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post