My Silver AWD R beast

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

I took the opportunity for a quick blast into the Peaks early doors hoping for a nice view, but the fog was so thick I bailed out. Anyhow so the photos are not quite what I had intended but never mind!
I'm going to get the gloss black grill surround done when it's in stock with the dealer - but apart from that the car is exactly what I want. More pics if the weather complies!

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD

PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Lovely! Nearly looks white in the last photo.
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Looks the part Megatron!

How is the V8 AWD for putting all that BHP down on the road?
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Thanks!
I can only compare it to my 997 C4S - that was AWD but a lot less power meant that it was virtually impossible to get the back to step out and it always felt planted under full acceleration. The V8 is a different beast; even for an AWD drivetrain it's noticeably a lot more twitchy. It wriggles a bit on full acceleration even on the straight and feels like a handful. Early morning cold tyres and winter roads could be interesting..

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
m_101

Post by m_101 »

I agree Megatron - looks lovely and yep mine is twitchy too when it's wet or cold!
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I'm looking forward to compare the black pack look to my slightly more standard chrome look in about ten days time!
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice indeed
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
m_101

Post by m_101 »

Weirdly mine has the black side vents and window surround but body coloured bonnet vents. It was specced with the black pack however the previous owner must have wanted body coloured AWD bonnet vents instead. It doesn't bother me at all.
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Weirdly mine has the black side vents and window surround but body coloured bonnet vents. It was specced with the black pack however the previous owner must have wanted body coloured AWD bonnet vents instead. It doesn't bother me at all.

I test drove a v6s AWD 2 weeks ago, it was white with the exterior black pack yet the bonnet vents were colour coded white too
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

I have a AWD bought from new. The AWD vents are body color, no choice.... but then again so elegant!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post